GENIO delivers ground-breaking innovation to the world of traditional distilling that has yet to see much advancement since the 19th century. Our algorithm enhanced equipment is ideal for artisan distillers wanting the utmost in precision and control to produce their spirit of choice.
Our user-friendly touch screen computer allows the distiller to select several distillation parameters, including separation of heads, hearts and tails. GENIO’s state-of-the-art column head design enables the distiller to extract 95% ABV from any batch, from the first to the last drop. Intelligent stills for intelligent distillers.
To offer intelligent distillation equipment to assist MICRO distilleries with MACRO ideas
- Spend less time watching temperature gauges and more time on operating your distillery
- Rest assured each distillation run will be performed by the most intelligent distiller
Reduce your carbon footprint
- Computer-control power saving
- Reduced cooling water use through innovative column head design
95% ABV from first to last drop
- Computer controlled distillation ensures 95% ABV can be obtained each and every time in Pure distillation mode
- Lower ABV is also attainable in Pot distillation mode
Touch screen computer control
- Controll All Variables
- Consider Atmospheric Pressure
Revolutionary column head design
- Fastest production output for a column still of its size
- Arguably the most radical change in distilling since the invention of the continuous still in 1840
- Made in EU
- Bespoke electronic integration
A few GENIO Still features:
GENIO, a division of Factory Still Sp. z o.o. produces distilling equipment, which among other things can be used in the manufacturing of alcohol, which is strictly regulated in most jurisdictions around the world. We do not advocate the violation of any Laws or Regulations, and all products sold by us are intended to be used in accordance with the proper licensing or permitting procedures of the respective country of the user. It is the responsibility of the purchaser of our equipment to be familiar with the Laws and Regulations of their country and comply with them to the full extent.
All the information on this website is published in good faith and for general information purposes only. All activities including photos and videos on this website had been carried out in jurisdictions where the operation of such equipment was legal and lawful. Any action you take from the information on our website is strictly at your own risk. We will not be liable for any losses and damages in connection with the use of our website.
By your purchase of any of our products, you acknowledge and agree that you have read this Disclaimer and that you will comply with all such Laws and Regulations of your country regarding the importation, installation and use of any product that you have purchased from us. The entire content on this site, including but not limited to text, graphics or code is copyrighted as a collective work under copyright laws, and is the property of Factory Still Sp. z o.o.